Burning urination, nausea, vomiting, sore back, shivering. Urine test normal

Hi, i get a burning sensation every time i pee. The pain comes before, during and even after i pee. I wake numerous times a night to releive myself, and ensure i never have to hold on for very long. I suffer from nausea and vomiting , sore back and shivers . I have had this for about 4 months now. Ural and other drinks do not relieve my pain. I have asked many doctors, and have read hundreds of health pages. I have all of the symtoms of a UTI or bladder infection , However, All of the doctors trips and urine tests have always showed no signs of bugs or bacteria. Please help me !
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013