Burning, tingling feeling around extremities, stopped depo, weight gain. Normal?

is a burning. tingling feeling normal around the limb extremities after stopping the depo shot? I only had two treatments of it and since my tubal and stopping it ive had night sweats so bad i wake up soaked, have zero interest in sex, serious weight gain(went from size3 to a 7/8, had tubal the end of jan2012 and it is now the end of april2012) and no period. I am 23. I had my twins june 17th(weighed 198 the day they were born, was 134 at my postpartum check up, I am now 142! pre pregnancy was 108lbs)(not that I am compalining about the weight and looking normal these days, just nervous about such a drastic jump in a few months!)
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012