Burning skin around mouth, sore throat, burning tip of penis. Should I get a herpes test done?

I had unprotected sex about 4 weeks ago. Had blood test for herpes a week later (maybe too soon) testing for antibodies which came back negative. I have had burning around mouth and tip of penis since. Also, had what appeared to be like a drop of sperm out of penis before urinating frequently. Today I noticed at the tip of the penis red swelling and appears to be little bumps. Symptoms: Oral Area: skin around mouth burning/ tongue and lips burning/gums sore/ throat very sore (feels like small cuts in throat when swallowing ) Genital Area: tip of penis burns and swollen with small bumps around opening/testicles sore/lower ab pain/groin pain All symptoms have been present about 3.5 weeks. Should I be concerned and get a herpes test soon? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012