Burning shivers in arms, when heard something arousing. Is it normal?

I really had no idea what specialty to ask, but here I am. Whenever my girlfriend says something even mildly arousing or something really bad happens to someone, I get these burning shivers . It s mostly my arms. It s not really that uncomfortable and it isn t painful, it s actually almost nice feeling. No one I know seems to get this. Is there something wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Apr 2013
Thank you for your query. Welcome to HCM. There is nothing wrong with you, this is just your psychosomatic reaction and many people experience this. You should relax, do some relaxing exercises and take certain anxiolytics if necessary. Also, avoid stress, alcohol and smoking and check your electrolyte blood levels. WIsh you good health.