Burning sensation while urinating, ejaculation of semen. Many puss cells found. Suggested prostate infection

Hi, My Name is ZeeShan Ahmed and i am 35 years old, i had a burinng sensation in urine 20 days ago and next day i did urine analysis and we found too many Puss Cells 10-12 hpf. For investigation i did rapid kit test chlamydia & chlamydia from blood, gonorrhea , mycoplasma , urine culture , drumstrain & stool culture but all are nagative i did my ultrasound for kiddnies, liver and galbladder and all are in fine condition but still i have puss cells in urine but no burning at all, i have burning sensation only when i have ejaculation of semen after sex. I am on under treatment of antibiotics by Urologist . My Urologest suggest that i have prostrate infection..... please suggest what can be the cause of puss cells, i can be reached at YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013