Burning sensation under heel, difficulty sleeping. Done hip replacement

I have a pain / burning sensation of my feet under my heel area , which is so intense it wakes me up from a nights sleep & the only relief I get is to put my foot out of the duvet , I then fall asleep again !!! This only occurs whilst I am asleep not any other part of the day !!! I have been in hospital for 6 mths having had 2 major operations removing hip replacement because my leg became infected from a rusty screw , replaced with a cement spacer then finally another hip replacement (3 hip replacements & cement spacer in 15 mths) I am still unable to walk unaided & in a wheelchair !
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013