Burning sensation tingling feeling on tongue, Proity, Locasto Gold, Axixty, Entrogemina, irritated. medicines?

Hi i m 32 years old male, since last two months i have burning sensation tingling feeling on my tongue which comes and goes on different parts of tongue. I have consulted many ENT doctors, now i am seeing an ENT who has precribed me PROITY, LOCASTO GOLD, AXIXTY, ENTROGEMINA which seems to be not working, i get very irritated with it and dont feel relaxed, please suggest, if it is curable and if yes which medicines shd i take?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
Hello and welcome to HCM

Your problem which can be termed as paresthesia of tongue. It is just a symptom which can be due to various reasons - vitamin deficiencies, infections, nerve compression, after tooth extraction or root canal treatment, or even a stroke(transient ischemic attacks). Pls give a proper history so that the exact cause can be outlined and the treatment is done. It is treatable in majority of cases if the cause is known. In homeopathy too we give medicines for these type of symptoms unless there is a mechanical cause.
hope u are guided rightly
Thank you
Dr Arif Hussain
Hello and welcome to HCM

hope u are guided rightly
Thank you
Dr Arif Hussain