Burning sensation, testicle pain. Alfoo tab prescribed. Ecoli test, USG, urine culture done. Suggest?

sir ,i had a problem or burning sensation in the urin ,i undertook all the tests like urine culture ,ecoli test,urethrogram , usg but all the report showed negative only usg showed a large amt of urine remaining in the gall bladder .The doctor prescribed me alfoo tab after 2/3 days i observed that my left testicle pain continuously but very slightly ,i complained my doctor but he told me that it s a hypothetical pain .I m not sure whether it s a real one or pseudo pain .please suggest
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013