Burning sensation on the upper lips after applying wax. Skin turned dark. How long will it take to heal?

hello i applied wax treatment to remove my upper lips hairs but i after waxing the skin becomes red in that area with persistent burning sensation, i applied soframycin cream over it. in next day morning the red skin turns to dark marks than my other facial skin color. i also took cetirizine in the morning. how can i overcome this dark marks ? i just want to heal it as soon as can and how many days it will takes for complete healing .
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013