Burning sensation on the skin. Using melawash to improve dark and rough skin. Remedy?

my age is 25, from two months my skin became so dark and rough. From 2 days I have started using melawash but today i feel burning sensation on my face . How to solve this
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012

You seem to have developed an allergic reaction to the face wash.

You need to discontinue using it.

Use a mild topical steroid like hydrocortisone over the affected area twice a day.

Take some oral antihistamines to decrease the itching and the allergy.

Do not use the same product again.
See a dermatologist for treatment of skin pigmentation after the allergy subsides.

Hope it helps

Dr Geetika Paul
MD ( Dermatology)