Burning sensation on the foot. History of muscular dystrophy. Taking Renerve G. Swelling persists. Solution?

I have burning sensation over my right foot for the past 1 year. I consult a physician and he suggest me to take RENERVE G capsule for 3 months.since i am a patient of muscular dystrophy . I am taking the capsule during night time, at the time when i had it the sensation reduce. Then i am getting again after 7 or 8 hours of the dosage. There is swelling , over my limb. Since my job is computer oriented, i am unable to elevate my legs. what is the solution?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
Magnetotherapy treatment;-

place south pole of a stong magnet for half an hour thrice aday for one week to reduce the burning senation.after that use acupressure plate 10 minute daily for one month.