Burning sensation on penis tip, pain during arousal. Prescribed tamsulocin. Abnormal uroflowmetry test. Cure?

Dear Doctor, I have burning sensation near the tip of my penis for 2 months. I have consulted a Urologist . uroflowmetry test i snot very normal. Doctor prescribed anti-biotic for few days and then Tamsulocin. It hasn t improved yet and I also have slight pain near the tip with arousal. my blood, urine and sperm report came out normal. I m planning to go back to Doctor later this week. Any thoughts as what would be the issue in my case. Thanks Manoj
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013