Burning sensation on clitoris area, UTI, no burning on urination, tingling sensation. UTI tests positive, urine test negative. Treatment?

I am having a burning, discomfort feeling near my pee hole, clitorus area. I took 3 UTI test and all show trace to positive for UTI. I went to Doctor s care where they took a urine sample and said it came back negative. It isn t burning while peeing but is small pain strikes and tingling cool to burning sensation around the upper part of my private area. What are your thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012