Burning sensation in right side stomach with gastritis and sinusitis

i had gastritis and sinusitis .burning sensation in right side stomach and some times in right chest ribs .why burning sensation in chest.I had severe sneezing and water coming of nose twoyears that time because of sneezing i had noticed some discomfort in right chest rib .i did not had any cough.last month endoscopic result showed fundus gastritis .doctor gave me medicine and told me burning in chest is due to acid .i want to know is reddishness in throat is due to sinus or acidity or both.kindly suggest to cure this problem.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011