Burning sensation, breathing issues, tingling sensation, uneasiness, no fever. Treatment?

Dear Sir, I am Sajid Mahmood from Pakistan. I am 38 years old. My weight is 103 kg and height 5 ft 10 inches.
Married in year 2006. I practice breathing excercise and then about 15 to 20 minute meditation. But my body calms down only 50%. While I go deep, I feel my body constantly burning and there is constant tickling from my feet upto my head, but it is random, like different cells seem burn different time. Some calm down and some not. Why cant I get calmness of body and there is always some uneasiness. Also with the blessing of God, I do not have fever since ten years or more. IN my young age I had regular fever but after treatment it is over long since.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013