Burning sensation between rectum and scrotum. Ultrasound of prostrate gland normal. Causes?

i m 35 years old and i have been suffering from burning sensation in between the rectum and scrotum internally for the last 12 years. 6-7 years ago,i also consulted doctors and i even made to go for urine and blood test .The lab test was found negative, 3 years later i even i did ultrasound for prostrate gland with same lab test ,but nothing wrong was detected for my problem.Now i am still suffering from the same disease and i do not know what to do.Ple advise me.....
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012