Burning sensation and redness in my eyes, inflamed nodes, loss of appetite. Had unprotected sex. Any STD?

hi i ve been experiencing this burning sensation and redness in my eyes for almost 2 weeks now. 4 weeks ago i got fever, slightly inflamed nodes, loss of appetite , slight fatigue which lasted for 2 weeks.. after that i feel like im hot inside my body accompanied by burning sensation in my eyes and redness on my lower conjunctival sac but whenever i check for my temperature, its always normal. i never had sore throat. i was engaged in unprotected oral sex last December 27, 2012 where my partner ejaculated in my mouth. i spitted everything. now, im anxious that i might contracted HIV. Could this be HIV acute infection? Do you think my eye problem now is associated with HIV of other stds like hepatitis b , gonorrhea or syphilis? please help me doctor.. thanks a lot!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013