Burning sensation and low pressure during urination. Light treatment done, no results. Treatment?

Dear Sir,
I am Satendra Jindal from Varanasi (U.P.). My Father, he is facing Urine Trace Infection from last 3-4 years, he always feels burning before, during and after urination, he is also facing low pressure during urination. we have consulted this problem with so many urologist but not getting good result, for some times he just get relax with some those treatment after same days again the same problem get rises. If any suggestion, i am looking forward to your help. you can mail me at YYYY@YYYY or can contact me at 0000
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013