Burning sensation along food pipe, burning urination since intake of buscopan, nizonide. Urine test showed blood. Cause?

Hello, I had suffered from stomach pain recently and consulted a doctor. I had lot of gas formation in the stomach.The doctor diagonised it as a small bowel diarrhea . He asked me to take buscopan and nizonide for 5 days. But once i started taking the second medicine i sort of had burning sensation all along my food pipe.After 3 days or so i started wanting to pass urine often even when my bladder was not full. After few days i started getting burning sensation before passing and after passing urine and this would remain all day. I got a urine test done as he recommmended and he said it showed blood in it.He also said there were few pus cells. Can u please help me out with this ??
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012