Burning sensation after urination, taken Uriliser, transvaginal scan shows pregnancy, taking ecosprin, feels giddiness, had gall bladders operated

my wife had her lmp on 17th April, 2012. She tested positive in her urine test on 19th May, 2012. However, as she had developed sudden burning after passing urine on the night intervening 18th and 19th May, she had taken Uriliser, 2 teaspoons, twice. On 24th May, when the doctor did a transvaginal scan, he indicated GS=10mm and YS=3mm. He said she is pregnant but it is too early. Asked as to visit after 2 weeks. He then prescribed Ecosprin-75mg and Dubagest-200mg. For all the four days,i.e., 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th, after taking Ecosprin-75mg and Dubagest-200mg, my wife suffers from extreme gidiness with vomiting tendency. I am concerned. Is she fine with the pregnancy? This is her second pregnnancy. Our daughter was born on 10th MArch, 2008. Sinnce then, she had her gall bladders operated in June 2009 and a D&E in October 2010. Kindly advise.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012