Burning pain while urinating, red blisters in vagina and rectum. Could this be whitlow herpes ?

Hi. I was recently at the doctor because I have been having burning pain when I pee, and the doctor thought it was a bladder infection . Well we went back, because I was on a medicine for 5 days and it did not help. They ended up finding, red blisters by my vagina , and some by my rectum . They said it s an 80% chance it s genital herpes . Well I did some research and I realized that if a guy has a cold sore and he goes down on a girl, chances are she will get genital herpes. My question is, if I do have genital herpes, can I get the whitlow herpes?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012