Burning pain in right side buttock with lump. Feel bloated and burping. Cause for the symptom?

yes 6 months ago i had a burning pain on my right side above my buttock it radiated around my hip and back...couldnt sleep for 3 nights it hurt so much.its not my siatic nerve . after the burning pain eased up i noticed a lump on my right side and it has a achy feeling to it and along with both sides of my lower back having a burning pain also. i have increased gas with a bad odor and stools are very foul and burping after i eat and i have feel bloated also. ive had an abdominal ultrasound and they said everything was ok and a pelvic one also and everthing looked ok, but i know this is not normally how i have always been,,,i am 43 female
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013