Burning pain, discomfort in neck after ejaculation. Reason?

Hello, doctor, As of some months ago, I m feeling a burning kind of discomfort on the left side of my neck (feels like if it were related to my arteries/veins; definitely not related to my muscles or tendons... at least, that s not how it feels) right after ejaculating (whether it is as a result of intercourse or masturbation). It only lasts for a minute or two, and although it is not unbearable, it is impossible to ignore it and it s kind of scary. Normally, I m not a terribly active person sexually (around once or twice a week). I went to my family doctor and he prescribed a Doppler of the carotid arteries and a stress test, and the results were negative, meaning, there s seemingly nothing wrong with them). What condition can it be? What can I do to help my condition? Two weeks ago, I decided to abstain from either form of sexual activity, and haven t had any since then. Can I resume my normal sexual activity? I m afraid I will feel that burning pain again and something worse may happen to me. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query From the facts that you have stated I would like to state that whatever symptoms you have now are not related to Ejaculation at all.Every person gets exhausted after sex and this could be the way it is being manifested in the form of burning sensation in the neck in your case
.As you have undergone stress test and Doppler test etc an results are negative I think it is your anxiety that is bothering you .Please do not worry and do not take a wrong decision of running away from sexual activity.Enjoy your sexual life nothing worse will happen.