Burning, numbness, tingling in body, pain, physical stress, weakness. What is wrong?

Hi.I am Madhumita..having neuro problem I am suffering from different kinds of severe pain like burning, numbness, tingling in different parts of right side of the body from head to feet. Sometimes I get the pain throughout the body but sometimes it is at particular parts like in the nerve from the ring finger to the wrist , just below the elbow, in the shoulder, right cheek, near the right ear,below the right ear at the neck, right side of the chest, in the waist , thigh joint, knee, and nerve from the finger of the feet. I feel numbness in one nerve from the knee to the feet. All these pain makes me weaker and causes fever almost every night. The pain gets more acute with more physical stress. Any pressure in hand or leg increases the numbness. Sitting at a particular position increases the burning sensation at the back. I have hand tremor since last 3-4 years. But it was not causing much problem to me. But because of all these pain and weakness the tremor has also increased.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013