Burning lips, dry mouth, white line on cheeks, white dots around mouth. HPV?

Burning lips and dry mouth for months. White line on middle of inner cheeks. mico-sized White dots around mouth. All std tests came back normal. Is this a sign of HPV? I took the oralDNA and it came back negative for HPV. I have spoke to oral surgeons and dermatologists with no helpful information. Blood work is normal except for low vitamin D . What should I do? Am I contagious? What should I take? I feel as if it is spreading to my throat .
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013