Burning, itching and bleeding after bowel movements. Use anusol suppository

Hi I suffer really bad piles/hemoroids sorry about the spelling, I have burning, itching and bleeding , and after bowel movements I can go back in 5 minutes and have to wipe again even though i had wiped it clean the first time, this continues to keep on happening and I am a bit embarrassed to have them checked. I use anusol supposity every night.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Proctologist 's  Response
Not every problem of the anus is a Piles or Hemorrhoid. Please donot feel shy and visit your colorectal surgeon for correct diagnosis and according scientific relevant treatment rather than just 'assuming' your diagnosis and shooting in the dark with the treatment options.
Common, we are humans and we have a body, nothing to be shy or embarressed about it. You can surely open up in front of a doctor who is there just to take care of your problems and bring you back to normal life!!
Go see a colorectal surgeon or atleast a general surgeon.