Burning in the throat after taking vodka. Need to take erythromycin?

last night, I had vodka... it never occurred previously but this time it is quiet strange. as i woke up in the morning, it is a mixed feeling in my throat. cant interpret ifit is burning or itching... my voice is not great but ok,. nothing happens when i eat. but when i drink, it burns.. i have taken Febrixplus and Soresils and thought of trying erythromycin 500 at night.. wondering if i would still need to consult a doctor or is it expected to subside in 3 days...
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013