Burning in the stomach, weight loss, acid reflux. Burning while urination and bowel movements. Chances of cancer?

For 3,4 months I am haiving burning stomach with reflux sometimes continuous loss of weight and now having burning in Penis while urinating and some burning in passing stool and even while passing gas mainly after 2 hrs after having meals. Most important is that all tests for loss of weight suspecting cancer somewhere have been ruled out by colonoscopy , Endoscopy , PSA test , Thyroid tests .. Too much acid and not neutralised by adequate antacids even .. You may have further queries !!!!!! Thereafter I would answer them Thanks a lot ...
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013