Burning in the stomach despite taking medications. Can I try nutri fiber powder?

I am Tabanee from Thailand. I have had problem about too much gastic juice in my stomach for long time and tried to figure out my disease. I have taken much medicine but I still feel bad and burn my stomach. Then I tried eating the fiber powder of Amway. Could you answer my questions. I am looking forward to seeing your answer.
How does Nutri fiber powder of Amway work? Can it help to reduce the Bacteria in human blood?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013