Burning in the anus during bowel movements. No hemorrhoids. Could this be a fissure or acidity?

when i pass stool i have a burning sensation in my anus that last for 10 mins. I have gas problem also since i have developed this problem. When ever I eat some thing that is heavy i have the problem intensified. Motion is smooth, so doctors say that no hemorrhoids . I am 22 and i have this problem since last 4 months. I have been applying smuth cream suggested by a doctor who says it can b a fissure but fissure have nothing to do with gas and acidity that is formed. I wanted to know what can be the real problem Is the acidity the cause for burning..plz suggest
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013