Burning in oral mucosa, redness, pain in tongue following leakage of sodium hypo chlorite during root canal therapy. Dangerous?

i underwent root canal therapy three days back.during treatment i experienced burning sensation in mouth.due to lekage of some material from rubber dam.after treatment my doctor told it is due to sodium hypo chlorite.and assured me nothing will happen.but after coming oral mucosa is burning.iam unable to keep my tongue out due to red ness,pain and burning sensation.what is treatment for it lead to any severe sequences
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013