Burning in genitals, blood in urination aggravating to clots, subsided suddenly. Urine test showed moderate RBC. Cancer?

I am a 39 year old female 3 days ago I began having a burning sensation around my female area which I have experienced in the past at times however the next day I woke up (Sunday) and began urinating blood bright red. It lasted through the morning turning brown with small clots appearing. By afternoon I could not longer see any blood in my urine. I haven t had any back or stomach pain just the burning but has gotten better since drinking 32 ounces of cranberry juice on Sunday. I went to the Dr yesterday who did a urine test on me that came back moderate blood in urine still and showing white blood cells present as well. They ordered a culture which is going to take a few days to come back however I am on Cipro in case it is just and infection. I am scared worrying about cancer! because there was burning associated it s probably just and infection right? very nervous
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013