Burning in chest, hoarse voice, exposure to smoke, coughing green phlegm. Asthma symptoms?

I arrived in disneyland on Sunday. I was on line and thought I might be having asthma like breathing in my chest. During the ride I screamed twice and then entered a portion of the attraction that was simulating smoke . At that point I noticed that my voice started to sound horse. As the day progressed it got worse. Yesterday I stopped trying to talk at all not that I really could have if I wanted to anyways because my voice is nearly nonexistent now. ago and it has gotten worse each day. I am now coughing green phlegm . I have not fever. I am out of town and will return home in 4 days should I find a clinic or wait till I get home?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012