Burning during urination, terrible stomach pain. Lower backpain. Having periods. Will it affect the UTI test?

I am pretty sure I have a UTI , I have the burning when I pee but last night I had the worst stomach pain I have had in a long time. It was in the left lower regien of my stomach and my my lower back was hurting (which I have never had). I do not feel the urgency to have to go to the bathroom all the time like I have before, thats what makes me question if it is a UTI or not. I also just started my period today, if I go to the doctors today to have the test will it effect it seeing as I am bleeding already?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013