Burning and numbness in the face , breathing difficulty. Have cocaine addiction. On pain killers. Need help

I have been using cocaine everyday now at least half a gram a day for around 7 years the last 3 weeks my nose has been in agony constant burning and numbness in my face and gums one minute I can't breath at all through it then my nose it won't stop burning and running been taking constant pain killers it hurts so much my eyes go puffy and tears how can I sooth this and why is it doing this would very appreciate your help
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013