Burning and itching at pee hole with frequent urination, boils inside thighs, diagnosed to be UTI. Had sex with a new partner. Cause?

Hey doc, I am having a burning and itchy sensation on my pee hole accompanies by painful and frequent urination . I had sex with a new partner unprotected and protected a few days ago. He claims no to have anything although there might be something he is.keeping froM me. I went to istacare the other day and they took a uti test but it didn t look like it was a uti. They said.I had a lot of white blood cells in my urine . They also sent it off for sts testing. I also have very huge boils on the inside of K thighs, and my family and friends think it s from chaffing. Although I have had those for a year now. can you help me.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  60 Awaiting Answer