Burning and chilling feeling in left testicle. Diagnosed varicoceles. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, this is Ali from Afghanistan. Its been a month that I am feeling a sort of burning and rare chilling feeling in my left testicle. A few days back, I went to a doctor here who told me I had varicoceles. I did an ultrasound of my stomach and testicles, but nothing was wrong with it. I still have a bit pain and the feelings and I don't see anything like worms in my testicles, but i am totally concerned with it. Please help me what to do ??
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013