Burn scars, white patches. Using mederma cream, prescribed clonate lotion, tacrose cream. Suggestions?

doctor i have some burn scars due to fire works during one festival in last september. though there is no wound, there are some white skin marks. i was using mederma cream for that and the white skin was gradually decreasing. but four days back i met one skin specialist and she prescribed me clonate lotion and tacrose cream. but now i felt that mederma cream was more efferctive than clonate lotion and tacrose cream. what is ur advice to me?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013