Burn marks in chest, thighs. Prescribed with T-bact, Betadine, Melgain. Can these medicines be applied together?

Hi - My son 13 months old is having burn in chest and thighs which he got around 4 months back (while he as 10 months old) from hot water while taking bath. Child Doctor at that time given medicines (like T-bact cream, Betadine cream) and later he advised to put coconut oil twice a day and he mentioned it will take 4-6 months to totally cure. After around 3.5 months he is recovering but still marks are there. Today i have taken him to a skin specialist to get second advice and doctor has recommended MELGAIN along with other ointments. Can you please advice whether it is advisable to put MELGAIN for such case and for a child around 13 months old. Thanks. GM
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012