Bumpy rashes on cheeks. Is it eczema? Used mometasone. Anxious. Help?

My daughter is 3 years old. She got some bumpy rashes on her cheeks when she was 2 years old. I went to GP several times in Dublin, Ireland regarding that. Doctors always said it is eczema . I have been using Aveeno Dermexa on her skin from last six months. I am not using any soap or any other oil on her face. I have not seen any improvement. Now along with the rashes, I can also see some dark pigmentation on both cheeks. Pimply rashes keep coming on her cheeks. Never saw it reducing any time from the time it started. I am afraid that it could be something more serious like steroid induced rosacea . She had facia eczema when she was a baby. I have applied .1% mometasone several times until she was 14-15 months. She was also on avamys nasal spray for 1 month when she was 18 months because of respiratory problems when we shifted to Ireland from India. Kindly help me. I am very anxious about her facial condition. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012