Bumpy area at the incision of tummy tuck. Pain while coughing. How long will it take to heal?

Had tummy tuck 4.5 months ago. Have a very bumpy area on incision line that is not very visiable outwardly but is lumpy when is touch it. Not as concerned with the bumpy. knotty lumps as the sharp pain I feel only in that spot when I cough or move just right. Its a sharp/burning feeling. Have had it almost right after surgery but figured it was part of the healing and would lessen. It has not. Any thoughts as to what it is or what I can do to get rid of the pain? Thanks Brenda
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013