Bumps on the pubic area after shaving, had unprotected sex. Worrisome?

Four months ago I had unprotected sex, the guy I know gets around although he claimed he didn t have anything after I said no constantly it happened. But only for no more than 4 mins. today I shaved for the first time since I had sex {four months] and noticed I had bumps {pimple} look a like near the pubic bone. I m really concerned, and yes I realized having unprotected sex was completely dumb on my part. I m about to be 17 also my mom doesn t know I m sexually active..
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012