Bumps on stomach, looks like bug bites, severe itching. Cure for bumps?

I got a bump on my stomach last night a few hours before i went to bed and i thought something bit me. Then before i went to bed i had 3 more. When i woke up i had one. Then two more when i got to work. I didn t get any throughout the day while i was at work but when i got home i started getting them again. I start itching in then i look and it looks like a bug bite . i get a few at time they itch for like 20 minutes then go away. THen i get a few more in different areas. From last night I have gotten 19 Can you please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012

thanks for your query

i can feel your concerns

it seems to be a allergic reaction
.i advise you to take some antiallergic like cetrizine after consulting your doctor.
apply calamine lotion on it for soothing effect.

hope i have ansewered your query

wishing you a speedy recovery

i am available for your help