Bumps on skin, surrounded by red rings, itching. Due to gummi multi-vitamins?

a couple days after taking these gummi multi- vitamins that i took for 3 days i started to break out in these big bumps that have like a huge red ring around some of them and it itches very badley. I try to put something very cold on them and it helps out for a little while but then the itch comes back. I just don t know if im breaking out from the multi-vitamins but i just need opinions on what it might be.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I think it might help to take the gummies but you should also consult a dermatologist to find out what the reason for the bumps on your skin are. You seem to have a healthy trend for medications and I encourage you to continue to take the vitamins. It will help you in the long run. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!