Bumps on lips. Why is it itching with dryness and irritation?

hi, for the past week i have been having little bumps on my top lip. the started in the corners. They aren t itching but feel very dry and is irritating. I ve been using camax but that only spreaded it. Although it does help the dryness. i m really scared . I m not sexualy active so i dont think its anything like that. I just got a cold around the same time. Any idea s
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012
are you on any medicine if no it is viral in nature which causes the symptomps explained by you
take tab zinetac 150 mgm morning
apply kenacort mouth gel on affected part
tab cleritin 10 mgm od
do for 3 week as viral goes after 3 week