Bumps on legs, itching, swelling, keep appearing suddenly. Causes and cure?

For a few days now, Ive been getting bumps, that look almost like bug bites on my leg. They itch and swell like mosquito bites but they re only on one leg and there are no mosquitos around here. Ive checked for bed bugs as well and didn t find any. They keep popping up on my leg where ever i go and i dont understand whats causing them. Id just like to know if you have any idea what these could be and if theres a remedy for them because they itch and hurt like crazy.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013