Bumps on inner thighs. Why would they bleed? Why is there hair?

Hi, I am 20 years old. I get these unknown painless bumps on my inner thighs and in the creases of my armpits. They are hard and when I mash on them a thick white hard substance comes out. It does not have a scent, however when I mash all the gunk out they start to bleed . They do not refill or leave holes, they do however leave scars. I have never noticed any hairs in these bumps. I have PCOS can this be related to that? thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012