Bumps on head, white and scaly, bleeding after scrubbing

My son keeps getting these bumps on his head that s are usually flat,soft and move around when you touch them. Recently he had one close to the top center of his head that turned white and scaly. I cut his her and took him a bath scrubbing out what I could. After his bath, I looked at his head again and there were these spot that were thick and almost seem like glue. I pulled one out with a pair of tweezers and his head started bleeding . These scab like spot are spread almost a 1/2 inch around.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Jan 2014
Hi. seems to be a case of Severe dandruff(Seborrheic dermatitis). In this condition one has itching in the scalp and yellowish/greasy adherent scales which bleed/ooze serum when removed and crust again.

stop using hair oil if you are already using
Use a 2% ketoconazole shampoo/Nizral shampoo thrice weekly
Take an oral antibiotic like Amoxycillin/Augmentin for a week for the bumps