Bumps on gums above dead teeth. Green and yellow pus and bleeding after popping. What should I do?

Ok so my front two teeth are DEAD they have been that way since I can remember. I have noticed these bumps on my gums above those teeth. They looked like pimples so I popped them and green chunks, yellow puss, and then blood came out. I know this is not normal but my question is what should I do?? Is it because those teeth r dead
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Dentist 's  Response
As you provided the detail,it seems that there is infection in that teeth area.
But the detail you provided is not clear,recantly whether there is any yrauma in that area or not.
Any ways,please visit an endodontist as soon as possible and go for thorough examination including x-rays of concerned teeth.
You need root canal treatment in those teeth.
Nothing to get worried.
Take Care.
Dr.Gunjan Gupta