Bumps on feet, stings and hurt. Family history of diabetes. Cause for bumps?

I ve had two bumps on the bottom of my feet .. one on each foot .. left foot, it is on my big toe .. on the right foot, it is on the bottom of my foot but not on a pressure point. Diabetes runs in my family but no signs with me but this scares me because my father has had to get his toe amputated and might have to get the other one on the other foot done the same... please help, it stings, hurts but you can barely tell there s a bump there until you touch it and it hurts.. can t stand on it long or it starts stinging and hurting..
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012